Assistance with Personal Activities
At BDMS Community Services, we construct personalised care programs to support people at all stages of life. Our programs are delivered by a caring and experienced team, and the results can be transformative. Assistance with personal activities helps to enhance independence, raise confidence, boost self-esteem, and clarify life choices. Multiple levels of support are available — at home, at work, at school, or out and about in the community.
We provide the following personal services:
- Personal care tasks – bathing, dressing, laundry
- Life skills – meals, budgeting, appointments
- Household cleaning services
- Community access and involvement
- Short-term accommodation – respite
- Transportation – private with a carer
- Travel training and support- public transport
At BDMS Community Services, everything we do is based on the needs of the care recipient. To live a full and happy life, people need to be considered, respected, and treated with dignity at all times.